Embrace your inner artist while doing good for the planet with this unique sustainable sip and paint experience in partnership with Pinot & Picasso.
voco understand the importance of treading lightly and has curated the ‘Sustainable Sip & Paint’ experience complete with a region-first upcycled canvas made from voco linen approved by the 100% Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). Plus, you’ll receive exclusive tips and inspiration from Australian environmental artist, John Dahlsen, about creating upcycled artwork to help you tread lightly at home, too.
Your Sustainable Sip & Paint package includes:
- Overnight accommodation for two guests
- Complimentary upgrade to a premium room
- 2 x complimentary tickets to your choice of Pinot & Picasso studio in New Zealand
- 2 x voco linen canvasses to take home
- Complimentary voco cocktail or coffee to be enjoyed in the bar
- QR code to tips and inspiration from John Dahlsen
How to book:
- Search your preferred dates from 1 December to 30 January 2023
- Select a standard room type (only room type applicable for upgrade)
- Choose the ‘Sustainable Sip & Paint’ package option
- Our friendly Reservations team will then be in touch with your unique voucher code for Pinot & Picasso
- Visit the Pinot & Picasso website to book in your preferred dates (we recommend booking ahead)
Looking for more information on where you can use your voucher? You can visit Pinot & Picasso to search for your nearest location and opening times. Pinot & Picasso is a sip and paint experience brining people together to create a blank canvas into a masterpiece – alongside a lot of laughter, fun and even a drink or two. You’ll arrive to tunes flowing while one of Pinot & Picasso’s artists help you set up for a guided step-by-step session. Remember, each session is also BYO so you can bring along your favourite wine, beer, seltzer or non-alcoholic drink and snacks.